Sunday, July 30, 2017

In Other News

I created this blog specifically for EDTECH 537 and my focus is primarily mathematics education, but I have become inspired by this platform and since my blog is officially titled "Rebecca Davis Education Technology" I feel compelled to share something from EDTECH 542 (Tech Supported Project Based Learning). After a very intense 10 weeks a classmate and I have completed a pretty amazing PBL project focused on integrating sports statistics and math standards. Feel free to check out our project here.

Not only did I learn A TON about Project Based Learning, but it was also a great learning experience in collaborating with a classmate completely digitally. My partner in this project is a 4th grade teacher from Texas. We have never met, and most likely never will, but thanks to the power of Google and other Web 2.0 tools we were able to seamlessly create our project. Technology is AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment